Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Aidan's First Trip to see Santa!


Ok, yes we are now certified rednecks but we took Aidan to see Santa on Monday night at Bass Pro Shop! We were there knocking out some Christmas shopping and what do you know they have a HUGE set up for Santa! THey have games to play and ornaments to make! It was a very cute set-up but yes that is a REAL reindeer behing him! Aidan was so shocked that he wouldn't even smile for the camera! Santa wouldn't put him on his lap, instead he ehld him up like a trophy and I think that may have scared him! He grabbed on to his beard for dear life! (Yes, it was real too!!) Then, the best part of the story is that I told my kids at school that I had taken Aidan to see Santa at Bass Pro and one of my little boys yells out, "My dad is an ELF there!!!" Man is it priceless to teach!!!!!

No comments: