Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WINTER BLAST!
















Well, we have been snowed or should I say ICED in for the past two days!! We have about 2-3 inches on the ground and it is so pretty BUT it will blind you looking at it! We have been out in it both days (because of my husbands ADHD), and today the main roads seem to be 100% better. So, we are juse waiting to hear if we have school tomorrow or not! Don't get me wrong I LOVE the days off BUT I am going to hate it in June when we are still going to school!!! Well, here are some pictures of the beautiful ice storm!!!

He wasn't real sure about the snow suit! :)

3 comments:

The Johnsons' said...

I have to say I am jealous looking at all that snow, but not so much with the ice. Charles would go crazy if he was stuck in the house. I enjoy keeping up with your family so much!

Tim and Kristi Schaefer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Beidleman's said...

Precious boy! Snow days are nice, but the make-ups are no fun.

I can't believe he is crawling.

Ya'll seem to be doing well. Keep in touch.
Leah