Sunday, April 12, 2009

Aidan's 1st birthday party!!
























































This weekend has been CRAZY! My parents came in town on Friday to help us get ready for Aidan's frist birthday party! We had an amazing time getting to celebrate Aidan's big day! I jsut can't believe that he is already one! His Aunt Mindy made his adorable cake and cupcakes (Thanks so much Mindy)!! I jsut thought they were adorable! Then, we also had an Easter Egg hunt! 500 eggs in my backyard! The kiddos went NUTS! I put Cheerios and Lucky Charms in the babies eggs and I couldn't get Aidan to put ANY eggs in his basket after he realized there was food in the eggs! He just kept on eating!! Then, we were off to the presents! He lasted about 1 minute doing that, although he LOVES all of his new toys! Lastly, he dug into his CAKE! He loved it! He enjoyed the 1st bit of sugar he has ever had, EXCEPT he wasn't so sure about it being all over his hands! Well, then we were POOPED and he has NEVER gone down so easy for a nap in all of his life! Thank so much to everyone who was able to attend! We really are thankful for such a wonderful group of family and friends!










P.S. We really missed the Wilburn family! My sister came down with the flu mid-week so was unable to be here! I am so thankful that she is feeling better but we really missed them!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your baby is one!!! Wow, how the time flies. Looks like your party was a blast. Cute idea on putting cherrios and Lucky Charms in the eggs!