Sunday, June 27, 2010

A YEARS UPDATE IN ONE POST!










































































































Okay so yes I have been beyond terrible with this blog but I just get so busy and the only free time I have all day long is the ONE hour nap that Aidan takes and to be REAL truthful I LOVE taking a nap with him...so there goes my free time!!! Well, I am just going to post a bunch of pictures to try and update everyone on Aidan! We are now into summer and enjoying every minute of being home EVERY day! I have still yet to take the numnum away! It is just my LIFE saver!! He falls immediately to sleep as SOON as he gets it during NAP and bed time! So, what harm is that! :) Then, we JUST started the joys of potty training! He did pretty good today but we still have a LONG way to go! We have stayed busy all summer with going to the pool, traveling to Memphis, a trip to the zoo, a FEW mall trips, hanging out on the lake, Aidan's 2nd birthday party, and the sprinkler park!! We try and stay busy!


















1 comment:

The Rives said...

Welcome back!!! I can't believe how big Aidan is. He is such a precious little man!