Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April Fool's

Last Tuesday, our little precious angel decided to play his first April Fool's joke on his mom and dad! I woke Tim up at around 4:00 Tuesday morning with severe pains in my stomach! So, I stayed awake and made it until 8:30 and called the doctors office. Well, they told me to lay down and count how many I felt in one hour! Well, after 40 minutes I had 7! So, the nurse told me to go to the hospital! After they monitored me for four hours, Dr. Nilson came in and said, "I told you that you can't have this baby until after 38 weeks so get dressed and GO HOME!" So, at our Thursday appointment he decided to set up an inducing date for April 14th! So, if he doesn't bless us with his presence before Monday, we will have Baby Aidan in our arms sometime on the 14th! Please keep us in your prayers and come see us!

1 comment:

Rhonda F. said...

Kristi-
I've been waiting for this post! Great story! Keep 'em coming!!