Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Aidan has arrived!




Well, after typing the BLOG Friday night...I went into labor!!! After school on Friday, I decided to go on a walk. Well, with two dogs (one on a leash and carrying another) I decided to walk the neighborhoood and whew that was TOUGH! At about midnight, I realized something was wrong and that I did NOT feel good! So, I went in and told Tim that I thought that I was in labor! So, I decided to wait and make sure that it was "TRUE LABOR" and boy was it! Within the next hour, we were at the hospital! I pushed a total of 6 times and Baby Aidan was here! We have never been so excited in all of our life! We now know that we have TRULY been blessed by God! People try to explain the feeling but you really just can't put words to it! Keep checking back for recent pictures of Baby Aidan!

2 comments:

The Beidleman's said...

PRECIOUS! Congrats! He is beautiful!

Rhonda F. said...

Yay for Baby Aidan! I'm thrilled for you!!!