Thursday, October 9, 2008

My 6 month check-up adn my first CARROTS!!!





We sure did have a big day today! Mommy took me to my doctor visit for my check-up and thankfully I am doing GREAT!!! (A little too great) That ol' nurse said that I weighed 19 pounds!!! I think she's CRAZY!! Now, keep in mind that I am also 28 1/4 inches long!!! So, yes I am going to be an NBA player! Just kidding! I am just so thankful that I am growing and such a healthy baby boy! My mom must be doing something right....especially inthe "eating" category!!! I only had to get one shot this time so I didn't really even cry! I just let out an OOWW to let that nurse know that whatever just happened sure didn't feel GOOD!!! Also, the doctor told me that I could start on yellow vegetables! If anyone out there would like to help my mom on the "schedule" of when I get milk, cereal, and veggies, I'm sure she would appreciate it! Any advice would be appreciated! So, here are my new pictures!!! Oh yeah, and here is my daddies new play~room. He just doesn't know yet that he will have to share it with me someday!!!

No comments: