Monday, October 27, 2008

OSU Homecoming Weekend!~
















OK, so I have some catching up to do!!! Two weekends ago we went to Stillwater for Homecoming weekend....and what a weekend it was!! On Friday night right after we got there we went to "WALK~AROUND"! Coming from an OKRA (GO Delta State), I had no idea what to expect. Truthfully, it is the craziest thing I have ever seen in all my life. The sororities and the fraternities work together to construct these massive "things" in their front yard! Now, keep in mind every bit of this is done with tissue paper!! I was AMAZED! In Cleveland, MS we were just proud of our trailers we decorated for the parade!!! :) I had never seen so many people in all my life! Then, at about 9:00 (WAY past Aidan's bed time) we went to Gallagher~Iba for the "pep~rally"! Look at Aidan's expression when the band started playing!!!

No comments: